Connect an authenticator application to your account to ensure your data is secure. This feature allows you to have two factor authentication when signing in to enhance your account's security.
📝 Note: While SAML is enabled on an account, the MFA options under profile will no longer appear.
In this guide:
Setup Multi-Factor Authentication for your profile
See our other guides:
1. In the FileInvite app, go to Settings and click the Profile tab
2. Click the Enable button under Two-Factor Authentication
3. Follow the step by step instructions to submit the Authentication Code
📝 Note: You can use an existing authenticator tool such as Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy, Last Pass, etc.
4. After successfully submitting the Authentication Code, you will get a confirmation that the Authenticator is enabled.
5. Multi-Factor Authentication is now enabled! You can cancel this anytime by clicking on Disable.
Any Questions, Confused or just need a bit of help? Reach us in the chat bubble! 😁