You can easily transfer ownership of an Invite and contact (optional) to a team member for better collaboration.
📝 Note: If you encounter a step that's not available on your end, check with your master user if you have the correct permissions.
In this guide:
Transfer ownership of an Invite to a team member
See our other guides:
1. In the FileInvite app, go to Invites and click the Sent Invites tab.
2. Open the Invite that you want to transfer by clicking the Invite Subject or the expand button on the right.
3. In the Invite Overview Tab, click the 3 dots on the right and the Transfer Invite button will appear. Click Transfer Invite.
4. Click Select a User to expand the selection.
5. From the list of available Users, choose who the Invite should be transferred to.
📝 Note: If you're not seeing a particular User here, it's possible that you don't have permission to transfer Invites to that User. Please reach out to your account administrator or master user.
Check this box if you want to transfer the associated contacts to the new Invite owner.
6. Click the Transfer button to complete the process.
When the invite is transferred, an email notification will be sent to the new recipient about what has changed.
Transfer Invite is available on the following default roles:
Master - Can transfer all Invites in the account to all Users in the account.
Owner - Can transfer all Invites in the account to all Users in the account.
Admin - Can transfer Invites under the same Group to Users under the same Group.
Two permissions are relevant to transferring, “Transfer” and “Transfer Invites To”.
The “Transfer” permission dictates which Invites are transferrable by the active user.
All - Can transfer all Invites in the account
Group - Can transfer Invites under the same group
Own - Can only transfer own Invite
No access - This User won't be able to transfer Invites
The "Transfer Invites To" permission decides where the Invites can be transferred to
All - Can be transferred to any User in the account
Group - Can be transferred to Users under the same group
Own - Can only be transferred to yourself; not able to transfer to other Users
No access - This User won't be able to transfer to any User
🎉Collaboration has never been better! 🎉
😓 Having problems with transferring Invites? We'll sort that in the chat bubble 😎