For compliance it is crucial that documents are tracked along the way. Any changes need to be known about and with FileInvite we give you the ability to see the History of an Invite. This way you can see what interactions are happening to your Invites. This guide will go over how to view the History on an Invite, as well as each action that is tracked.
See our other guides:
See in this guide
How to access the History section of an Invite
Print the History section of an Invite
A list of all the tracked activity on an Invite
1. Navigate to Invites > Sent Invites
2. Open up the Invite you'd like to access by selecting the Invite Subject or the Expand Button.
3. Click the History tab which will take you through to the History logs of the current Invite
4. You can select a User/Recipient or Date Range to filter the displayed information.
Print or Download the History section of an Invite
📝Note: Some of these steps may vary depending on your device but the core concepts are the same!
1. While in the History tab of your Invite, click Print History to get a full view of your Invite's history
2. Right click on the page and select Print.
3. Adjust the settings to your liking and click save. If your device is connected to a printer, you will have the option to print by changing the destination to your printing device.
Activities tracked on an Invite
Below is a list of the different Activities you will see listed under the History of your Invites.
🎉Now you know exactly what's happening with those documents! 🎉
😓A little lost? Let us get you back on track in the chat bubble! 😎