This short guide will show you how to access User Logs and stay on top of your Team's Activity. You can use this to track their progress, validate activities and monitor productivity.
See our other guides:
See in this guide
How to access User Logs
Print User Logs
1. Navigate to Settings > Teams.
2. Click on the paper icon on the right side of the page. This will bring you the User Logs page.
3. In the User Logs page, you can filter the results by using the Search and Date Range filters or simply browse through the events to see this User's activity.
Print or Download User Logs
📝Note: Some of these steps may vary depending on your device but the core concepts are the same!
While in the User Logs page, click Print History to get a full view of the report.
2. Right click on the page and select Print.
3. Adjust the settings to your liking and click save. If your device is connected to a printer, you will have the option to print by changing the destination to your printing device.
🎉 Always be in the know and help your Team Members work efficiently! 🎉
😓 Something not clear? Let us fix it in the chat bubble! 😎