This short guide will show you how to keep track of Invite and SMS usage as well as generate Account Usage Reports. You can compare data sets with different date ranges to easily identify usage and activity trends.
See our other guides:
See in this guide
How to access Account Statistics
Understand Resources Usage
Navigate to Settings > Statistics.
2. Once loaded you'll see the Resources Usage which will show your account's Invite and SMS Usage. This will be helpful in managing your credits and help you decide if you need to add more credits.
Quota - Total quantity available at the start of your billing period
Used - Quantity used since the start of your billing period
Remaining - Quantity available to use before your plan renewal
3. Scroll down below and you'll find the Account Report page where you can generate and print reports. You can use Group, User and Date Range filters to display data based on your needs.
Available Data Sets
Emails / SMS Sent
Print or Download User Logs
📝Note: Some of these steps may vary depending on your device but the core concepts are the same!
1. While in the Statistics page, click Print History to get a full view of the report.
2. Right click on the page and select Print.
3. Adjust the settings to your liking and click save. If your device is connected to a printer, you will have the option to print by changing the destination to your printing device.
🎉 Analyze these trends for optimum account performance! 🎉
😓 Something not clear? Let us fix it in the chat bubble! 😎