In this guide you will learn how to put your Templates to use, saving you time creating Invites.
This guide demonstrates how to add Requests from a Template into an Invite WITHOUT setting the Subject, Message, Cloud Sync options or Reminders Timings. Requests are added in addition to any requests already in the Invite.
See our other guide:
Create an Invite using a Template also setting the Invites - Subject, Message, Cloud Sync options, Reminders Timings and Requests here
In this guide:
Add Requests from a Template WITHOUT replacing the; Subject, Message, Cloud Sync options, Reminders Timings and Requests
1. Click Create New Invite found at the top of any page within the FileInvite app
✨Tip: For Multi-User account Admins/Masters an invite can be created as any User, simply hover over Create New Invite to choose a User to create the Invite as.
You'll be taken to the Create Invite section of the app, where you can select 'create blank invite').
2. Setup the invite
Add invite name, due date, and message - information and click Next.
3. Add/Remove Contacts from the Invite.
Enter the Contacts name in the Search Contacts field to add an existing contact to the Invite.
If the contact does not already exist they can be created by selecting Create New Contact
✨Tip: Enter an SMS number to have SMS Reminders sent to your Contact
Check out our Guide on setting what messages are received by your clients here
Remove Contacts by clicking the x next to their name in the listing of contacts below this field.
You can add multiple parties to the Invite, each will receive their own portal to interact with.
4. Click Additional Settings to bring up options for Cloud Integration and Reminder Alerts
Checkout our guides on Cloud Integrations here
Now the fun stuff, let's load in Requests from our Template
❗ Note: If the Requests aren't showing in the Invite ensure you have at least one contact loaded into the Invite
5. Click next to be under STEP 3. Requests add the requests you will like to add to the invite and then click on Load Template to merge the missing requests.
6. Select the Templates you would like to Merge from the Mine or Shared Templates
✨Tip: Merge multiple sets of Requests by selecting multiple Templates
7. Choose Load from templates.
8. If you have more Requests than just the ones in your Templates use the quick add function of entering a Title into a new Request field, and then editing to add more details and attachments.
You can Upload a document and set it to Read Only if you need to send documents through as part of a Request.
👓 See our guide on how to Upload a file and Request an e-Signature here
9. Click the Edit Pencil ✎ to edit a Request - who the request should be assigned to, who needs to action the request, as well as who can see the information submitted to a request and add any extra attachments or to add signatures with our native signature integration
10. Optionally Add and Request signatures on an uploaded document by clicking the 'Make Fillable' Button. See our detailed guide on adding signatures to a document here
✨Tip: Reorganise requests by clicking the far left tab of the Request and dragging it around
11. Click Next: REVIEW and proceed through the review steps and send the Invite off
🎉As simple as that! Smash out those Invites and get onto the important stuff 🎉
😓Still not quite there? Jump into the chat bubble and we'll get you sorted! 😎