You've got documents that need collection and chasing up paper records is just a nightmare. Thankfully you're in the right place, in this guide we'll show you how to create and send off an Invite. An Invite allows you to bundle Requests for documents together and can be sent off to a Contact of yours with other Contacts being CC'd into the Invite.
See our other guides:
In this guide:
Creating and Sending a new FileInvite
1. In the FileInvite app, click Create New Invite
Select Send as Me to send the invite as yourself
Select Send as Another User to send the invite on behalf of another one of your team
2. On the Create page, enter the relevant details for your invite (Optionally load a Template to pull most of the required information in)
Select the contact(s) to send your invite to
Add a subject line to your invite
Set a due date for your inviteNote: The due date must be at least one day later than the creation date.
Add a message to accompany your Invite
Tip: Click on the Additional Settings drop down to change the almost due reminder, overdue reminder and to select your cloud storage sync
❗ Note: Each Users account will be connected to a different Cloud Drive, so when integrating Cloud Platforms ensure each User has the Drive Setup and Connected.
❗ Note: You must have at least one contact assigned to an Invite to be able to add requests
3. Enter a Title for your Request to reveal the quick editor
4. Enter a clear description for the Request that explains what you require, and any specifics the client should be aware of
6. Click + Create Request to move onto the next Request or to reveal more options for the Request just created
✨Tip: Save time creating file requests by loading an invite template.
See how to Merge Requests from a Template here
7. Click the Edit Pencil ✎ to edit the Request - who the request should be assigned to, who needs to action the request, as well as who can see the information submitted to a request and add any extra attachments or to add signatures with our native signature integration
✨Tip: Optionally select the 'Edit Pencil' ✎ next to the Contacts assigned to the Invite to quickly control who has access to the Request
8. Drag & Drop a file into the File Uploader, or optionally click the File Uploader to add an attachment to the Request
9. Optionally Add and Request signatures on an uploaded document by clicking the Signature Button. See our detailed guide on adding signatures to a document here
10. Add as many Requests as you would like by following Step 3 for each Request
✨Tip: Reorganise requests by clicking the far left tab of the Request and dragging it around
✨Tip: Review requests by contact by selecting the relevant Contacts Name from the Requests Assignment Tabs
11. When you are ready, click Review FileInvite to progress to the review screen before sending
12. Review the details of your Invite to ensure they are accurate. You can click the ✎ icon to edit any details.
13. Once happy click Send Invite
Congratulations, you've sent your FileInvite! 🎉
You can review and monitor the Invites progress by clicking Review your Invite
🎉Congrats on your first step towards document collection autopilot! 🎉
😓 Need help finding your feet? We'll get you setup in the chat bubble! 😎