This update is a big one with Live Forms and a few handy tools that we think will be really helpful to anyone in the finance industry.
Specifically Mortgage Brokers with our Mortgage Add-on, but everyone will benefit from Live Forms and our New Template structure
In this Update:
Live Forms - Convert Fact Finds, Expense Sheets, 1003s - or any other document that you use to gather information from your clients - into a digital version that can be completed within the Client Portal.
Clients can even save their progress and come back to complete at a later date.
Get Started here - http://help.fileinvite.com/fileinvite-features/creating-a-live-form
New Template Loading - Templates are far more organised now, with the ability to group into folders so, as your Template numbers increase, your management is maintained.
The Mortgage Add-On - As an add-on to your FileInvite plan, the Mortgage Add-On provides some handy tools that will make collecting financial records a breeze, and it even makes getting referrals from your clients that much easier too!
- TFN Redaction [BETA] (Australia) - Use TFN Redaction to remove sensitive Tax File Numbers from your clients documents.
- Pre-Built Templates - Get access to our Template directory with Pre-Built Templates for Brokers in Australia, The United States & Canada.
- Pe-Built Fact Find, 1003 and Expenses Sheet - Get access to our own Fact Find, Expense Sheet and the Fannie May 1003, set up as a Live Form and ready to go to your Clients.
- Bankstatements Integration (W/ Bankstatements, Cashdeck and CreditSense) - Integrate with the top Bankstatement platforms to easily retrieve meaningful data about your clients spending and accounts - http://help.fileinvite.com/integrations/integrate-fileinvite-with-cashdeck
- Client Referral Engine - Whenever you close an Invite your client will be notified to submit a review and referral, helping you with Generating new Leads
- Annual Billing - your Invite and SMS Credits are now available all year round, no more worrying about Monthly limits!
- HTML Formatting in Messages - Due to security implications HTML Formatting can no longer be used in Messages (That includes Invite and Template Messages)