In this guide we'll show you how to setup a request so multiple Contacts can work on an Invite.
❗ Note: When adding Requests to an Invite with Multiple Parties you can control:
- Who is assigned a Request
- Whether each person needs to complete a request or whether it can be done by a single party
- Whether everyone can see the information submitted to a request
❗ Note: Each party will receive their own Client Portal to access and complete the Invite and can only work on Requests assigned to them.
See our other guide:
- Sending an already Sent Invite to other Parties here
In this guide:
- Setting up an Invite for Multiple Contacts
1. In the FileInvite app, click Create New Invite
- Select Send as Me to send the invite as yourself
- Select Send as Another User to send the invite on behalf of another one of your team
2. On the Create page, enter the relevant details for your invite
- Select the contact(s) to send your invite by searching in the Search contacts field or pressing Create Contact to create a new Contact
- Add a subject line to your invite
- Set a due date for your inviteNote: The due date must be at least one day later than the creation date.
- Add an optional message to accompany your FileInvite
Tip: Click on the More Options drop down to add an almost due reminder, overdue reminder and to select your cloud storage sync
❗ Note: Each Users account will be connected to a different Cloud Drive, so when integrating Cloud Platforms ensure each User has the Drive Setup and Connected.
❗ Note: You must have at least one contact assigned to an Invite to be able to add requests
3. Enter a Title for your Requests to reveal the quick editor
4. Enter a clear description for the Request that explains what you require, and any specifics the client should be aware of
6. Click + Create Request to move onto the next Request or to reveal more options for the Request just created
✨Tip: Save time creating file requests by loading an invite template.
- See how to Merge Requests from a Template here
7. Click the Edit Pencil ✎ to edit the Request - who the request should be assigned to, who needs to action the request, as well as who can see the information submitted to a request and add any extra attachments or to add signatures with our native signature integration
✨Tip: Optionally select the 'Edit Pencil' ✎ next to the Contacts assigned to the Invite to quickly control who has access to the Request
8. Drag & Drop a file into the File Uploader, or optionally click the File Uploader to add an attachment to the Request
9. Optionally Add and Request signatures on an uploaded document by clicking the Signature Button. See our detailed guide on adding signatures to a document here
10. Add as many Requests as you would like by following Step 3 for each Request
✨Tip: Reorganise requests by clicking the far left tab of the Request and dragging it around
✨Tip: Review requests by contact by selecting the relevant Contacts Name from the Requests Assignment Tabs
11. When you are ready, click Review FileInvite to progress to the review screen before sending
12. Review the details of your Invite to ensure they are accurate. You can click the ✎ icon to edit any details.
13. Once happy click Send Invite
Congratulations, you've sent each of your contacts their own portal access to complete your Invite! 🎉
You can review and monitor the Invites progress by clicking Review your Invite
🎉You've made it! Life just got a bit easier! 🎉
😓 Life didn't get easier? Tell us all about it in the chat bubble, we've got you! 😎