When you've been building your client and contact lists up over time it's a real drag to have to recreate contacts manually. The good news is that it's simple to import a CSV from another system of yours, and import your contacts all in one go. This guide shows you how to do exactly that.
In this guide
- Import your contacts from another System using the CSV Import function
Requirements for importing contacts:
- There is a 500 record limit per import
- The file must be in .CSV format (MS Excel / Google Sheets)
- Use the correct titles and formatting
1. On the Contacts page, select the People tab
2. Click the CSV Contact Import button
3. On the Import page, select your .CSV file from your computer
4. Click the Submit File button to confirm your import
Back on the contact page, a message will appear, notifying you that your import is being processed.
🎉Hours - if not days - saved! That's what we like! 🎉
😓 Not sure on the steps outlined. Hit us up in the chat bubble, we'll help! 😎