In this guide we will show you how to change the password associated with an account. We also have a guide on how to change the password of other Team here.
❗ Note: For Multi-Account Users the password change will be for whichever User is logged in.
See our other guide:
- Change a Team Members Password (Multi-Account Admin/Masters Only) here
In this guide:
- Change the password of the currently logged in User
1. Log into the FileInvite App
2. Navigate to Settings>Profile
3. Click Change Password below the Name and Email Fields
4. Fill in your new Password as required
- The first field requires your Old password. If you've forgotten your password you'll need to log out and click the Forgotten password button on the login screen.
5. Click Update Password and you're done!
❗ Note: New passwords must contain at least 8 characters, an uppercase letter, lowercase letter and a symbol such as '@!?#^'
🎉Now just remember to note the password down somewhere secure! 🎉
😓Problems occurring? Jump into the chat bubble and we'll get you on track! 😎