How to create and send an Invite as another User without logging in and out of accounts. Useful when you need to quickly send as other Users.
❗ Note: Only Master/Admin User accounts can Send as different Users, Standard Users do not have this feature.
🔒Note: Multiple Users are only available on Multi plans.Find out more about the different FileInvite plans.
See our other guide:
- Duplicate an existing Invite to send as another User here
In this guide:
- Creating a new Invite as another User without switching accounts
1. In the FileInvite app, hover over Create New Invite and Select the User you'd like to send the Invite as
❗ Note: Ensure you're logged in as an Admin/Master User to see available Users in the drop-down.
2. On the Create page, enter the relevant details for your invite (Optionally load a Template to pull most of the required information in)
- Select the contact(s) to send your invite to
- Add a subject line to your invite
- Set a due date for your inviteNote: The due date must be at least one day later than the creation date.
- Add a message to accompany your Invite
Tip: Click on the Additional Settings drop down to change the almost due reminder, overdue reminder and to select your cloud storage sync
❗ Note: Each Users account will be connected to a different Cloud Drive, so when integrating Cloud Platforms ensure each User has the Drive Setup and Connected.
❗ Note: You must have at least one contact assigned to an Invite to be able to add requests
3. Enter a Title for your Request to reveal the quick editor
4. Enter a clear description for the Request that explains what you require, and any specifics the client should be aware of
6. Click + Create Request to move onto the next Request or to reveal more options for the Request just created
✨Tip: Save time creating file requests by loading an invite template.
- See how to Merge Requests from a Template here
7. Click the Edit Pencil ✎ to edit the Request - who the request should be assigned to, who needs to action the request, as well as who can see the information submitted to a request and add any extra attachments or to add signatures with our native signature integration
✨Tip: Optionally select the 'Edit Pencil' ✎ next to the Contacts assigned to the Invite to quickly control who has access to the Request
8. Drag & Drop a file into the File Uploader, or optionally click the File Uploader to add an attachment to the Request
9. Optionally Add and Request signatures on an uploaded document by clicking the Signature Button. See our detailed guide on adding signatures to a document here
10. Add as many Requests as you would like by following Step 3 for each Request
✨Tip: Reorganise requests by clicking the far left tab of the Request and dragging it around
✨Tip: Review requests by contact by selecting the relevant Contacts Name from the Requests Assignment Tabs
11. When you are ready, click Review FileInvite to progress to the review screen before sending
12. Review the details of your Invite to ensure they are accurate. You can click the ✎ icon to edit any details.
13. Once happy click Send Invite
Congratulations, you've sent your FileInvite! 🎉
You can review and monitor the Invites progress by clicking Review your Invite
🎉 Speeding up the process of document collection, it's just what we do 🎉
😓 Having troubles with that Invite? Tell us about it in the chat bubble 😎