Duplicating your files to a cloud platform provides huge time saving. In this guide we'll show you how to connect your OneDrive to FileInvite for automatic file synchronisation.
- OneDrive synchronisation only works on Personal accounts at this stage. We are planning on syncing to other account types in future, so watch this space.
- Each Invite must have the option for OneDrive enabled for the synchronisation to work, if you set the integration as default (as explained in this guide) all new Invites will use the integration. To update existing invites see here
- Different User accounts require their own Cloud Setup, as these are not shared across accounts
🔒Note: Cloud Storage syncing is available on the Pro and Multi plans. Find out more about the different FileInvite plans.
See our other guides:
- Manage Cloud Sync for an existing Invite here
- Manage the Cloud Sync for a new Invite here
- Integrate with Google Drive here
- Integrate with Box here
- Integrate with Dropbox here
In this guide:
- Setup the OneDrive integration for FileInvite
- Navigate to Settings>Integrations to see and configure available Integrations
2. Select Settings under OneDrive from the available Integrations
3. On the OneDrive Integration settings select Connect to OneDrive
4. Sign in to the Microsoft page using your OneDrive account details
5. Confirm the prompt to allow FileInvite to make the changes necessary for storing files.
✨Tip: Set the Default Cloud Storage option so new Invites use this Cloud Account automatically if you are setting up multiple accounts.
✨Tip: Specify a folder you want your files saved to by clicking the
🔍 Change Folder button
Choose your preferred folder before clicking 📂 Save current path
- If Default Cloud Storage is turned on as shown in this guide, new invites will now sync with your cloud platform when a client uploads files.
- A folder is made for the client within which folders of the date of upload will store the files
- An original and PDF version of the file is stored.
🎉One less thing to worry about! Now your files will update on the Cloud as your clients work on them! 🎉
😓 Things not as you'd expect? Find us in the chat bubble and we'll fix it! 😎