If you are a Google Drive user, we've made it easy to link your account and store all your files in one secure place.
❗Note: Each Invite must have the option for Google Drive enabled for the synchronisation to work, this is done for new invites if the default sync option is enabled (explained in this guide). To sync files from existing invites see here
🔒Note: Cloud Storage syncing is available on the Pro and Multi plans. Find out more about the different FileInvite plans.
See our other guides:
- Manage Cloud Sync for an existing Invite here
- Manage the Cloud Sync for a new Invite here
- Integrate with Dropbox here
- Integrate with Box here
- Integrate with OneDrive here
In this guide:
- Setup the Google Drive integration for FileInvite
1. In the FileInvite app, go to Settings > Integrations
2. Under the Google Drive integration, click Settings
3. On the Drive Integration page, click Connect to Drive
4. Add username and password for your Google account and then click Next
5. Give FileInvite access to your Google account by clicking Allow when prompted
✨Tip: Set the Default Cloud Storage option so new Invites use this Cloud Account automatically if you are setting up multiple accounts.
✨Tip: Specify a folder you want your files saved to by clicking the
🔍 Change Folder button
Choose your preferred folder before clicking 📂Save current path
- When a client uploads their files to FileInvite, they will automatically sync with your Google Drive.
- A folder will be made for the client. Within this, folders will be sorted by date that they are uploaded.
- Folders will contain the original as well as a PDF copy of the client's documents.
🎉One less thing to worry about! Now your files will update on the Cloud as your clients work on them! 🎉
😓 Things not as you'd expect? Find us in the chat bubble and we'll fix it! 😎