🔒Note: Integration with Zapier is available on the Pro and Multi plans. Find out more about the different FileInvite plans.
In this guide:
- Activate the Zapier Integration
- Add FileInvite to your Zapier account
- Create 'Zaps'
Activate the Zapier Integration
1. In the FileInvite app, go to Settings > Integrations
2. Under the Zapier integration, click Settings
3. On the Zapier Integration page, under Authentication Settings, click the Generate a password link
Keep this information handy as it will identify your unique FileInvite account in Zapier:
- API Key
- Account ID
- User ID
Add FileInvite to your Zapier account
️These steps will require you to sign in to your Zapier account.
If you don't already have an account, you can create one here.
1. In the Zapier app, go to Home > Connected Accounts
2. Under Connected Accounts, search for FileInvite and select it from the dropdown menu
3. In the window that opens, enter your unique API Key, Account ID and User ID from the previous steps
Click Yes, Continue
4. Your FileInvite account is now connected!
Click Test to verify the connection is successful.
A Zap is a connection between FileInvite and another app. When a trigger event happens in one app, Zapier will automatically make the action event happen in the other app.
When a contact is created in your Xero account, they are automatically added to your FileInvite Contacts.
🎉Enjoy the power of linking to major apps with a Zap 🎉
😓 Getting stuck? Let us help you in the chat bubble 😎