A Template allows you easily pull in the usual Subject, Message, Options and Requests of an Invite. Once created you no longer need to Create an Invite from scratch everytime and can instead Load as many Templates as required.
An example of a Template might be a Mortgage Application and inside the Template you could have different Requests for each piece of information you require from Clients, such as an ID, a borrowers contract, etc.
In this guide:
- Create a Template
- Add Requests to your Templates
- Add a Template to an Invite
Create a Template
1. In the FileInvite app, go to Templates
2. Click the Create New Template button
3. Give your FileInvite template a name and fill in the subject and message to your client (Note this information will be pulled into your Invite to avoide you having to create it each time, but can be edited when loaded into an Invite)
✨Note: If you'd like this template to be accessible to all users on your account, check 'Shared Template'.
4. Click Additional Settings for more template settings
- Add Cloud Storage Sync
- Set an 'Almost Due Reminder'
- Set an 'Overdue Reminder'
Add Requests to your Templates
5. Enter a Title for your Request to reveal the quick editor
6. Enter a clear description for the Request that explains what you require, and any specifics the client should be aware of
7. Click + Create Request to move onto the next Request or to reveal more options for the Request just created
8. Click the Edit Pencil ✎ to edit the Request so you can add attachments or to add signatures with our native signature integration
✨Tip: The type of Request allows you to use our integrations such as BankStatements and CreditSense, once these integrations are setup you can enable them by selecting Regular Request from the dropdown and adjusting as necessary
9. Drag & Drop a file into the File Uploader, or optionally click the File Uploader to add an attachment to the Request
10. Optionally Add on and Request signatures on an uploaded document by clicking the Signature Button.
❗ Note: You can only assign a single signature on the Template creation page, with Multiple Signatures being configurable when Creating the Invite
11. Add as many Requests as you would like by following Step 3 for each Request
✨Tip: Reorganise requests by clicking the far left tab of the Request and dragging it around
✨Tip: Duplicate Requests using the Duplicate button to save writing out the same thing every time
12. Once happy with the Template click Save Template
❗ Note: You can edit or delete a template at any time, using the icons next to it on the Templates page.
Add a Template to an Invite
- When creating a new FileInvite, click Load Template to populate the invite with your template information.
2. Select from Mine or Shared Templates
3. Select the Template you would like to add by clicking the +
4. Click Replace Invite to use your template
💡Tip: You can select more than one template to add to your invite.
Note the Subject, Message and Options will be populated by the primary template shown by the star.
🎉 With Invites automating your document collection is easy 🎉
😓 Got a question about creating Invites? Let us know in the chat bubble 😎