Companies allow you to arrange your contacts into their associated businesses.
In this guide:
- Add a new Company
- Assign a contact to a Company
Add a new Company
1. In the FileInvite app, go to Contacts
2. On the Contacts page, click the Companies tab
2. Click the + Create Company button
3. Add all relevant imformation to the form
- Fill in company information including name and website
- Add associated emails and phone numbers
- Enter the company's physical address
4. Once you have added these details, click Save Company to continue.
The new company will now show in your contact list
✨Note: You can edit or delete a company at any time, using the icons next to their name on the Contacts page.
Assign a contact to a Company
1. From the People page, click the ✎ icon to edit a person
2. Under Company, use the drop-down menu to select their associated company
3. Click the Save Person button to confirm the change
🎉 Reduce the headaches of trying to work out which contacts work where 🎉
😓 Need help? We're always happy to do so i the chat bubble 😎