If you are a BankStatements user, we've made it easy to automatically download bank statement data into your FileInvites.
🔒Note: Integration with BankStatements is available on the With The Mortgage Add-On
In this guide:
- Activate the BankStatements Integration
- How it works
Activate the BankStatements Integration
1. In the FileInvite app, go to Settings > Integrations
2. Under the BankStatements integration, click Settings
3. On the BankStatements integration page, click the Setup button
4. Under BankStatements settings, paste your BankStatements iFrame URL and click Save
✨Note: Your iFrame URL is sent to you when you create your BankStatements account.
Visit the BankStatements website for more information.
How it works
Add BankStatements to an Invite
Select the BankStatements option when creating a request in an Invite.
This will turn the request from a general request into a BankStatements request.
For your customers
In the client portal your contact will be guided through the options to automatically download the statements from their bank.
All they need to do is select their bank and enter their credentials.
Manage bank statements
Bank statement data will be automatically collected from the client's bank then uploaded into the client portal on their behalf.
🎉 Collecting bank records has never been easier 🎉
😓 Bank Statements problems? Let us sort it in the chat bubble 😎