Your Contacts are the parties that you can send FileInvites to. Contacts can be added one-by-one or in bulk using the import function.
In this guide:
- Create a single contact
- Import multiple contacts
Create a single contact
1. In the FileInvite app, go to Contacts
2. On the Contacts page, select the People tab
3. Click the + Create Person button
4. Fill in all relevant information for the person you are adding
- Fill in personal information
- Add email and phone number
- Enter their physical address
5. Once you have added all the details for your new contact, click the Save Person button.
✨Note: You can edit or delete a contact at any time, using the icons next to their name on the Contacts page.
Import multiple contacts
Requirements for importing contacts:
- There is a 500 record limit per import
- The file must be in .CSV format (MS Excel / Google Sheets)
- Use the correct titles and formatting
1. On the Contacts page, select the People tab
2. Click the CSV Contact Import button
3. On the Import page, select your .CSV file from your computer
4. Click the Submit File button to confirm your import
Back on the contact page, a message will appear, notifying you that your import is being processed.
🎉 Now it's as easy as typing their name to add your contacts 🎉
😓 Having problems with Contacts? We'll sort that in the chat bubble 😎