Modify your email and SMS messages to suit your company's voice and tone - or even translate the text your preferred language.
Note: FileInvite currently only sends SMS to the primary contact of an invite! Stay tuned for an update in the future!
1. In the FileInvite app, under Settings > Options, click on the Messages tab
2. Scroll down to the Client Messages section. These are the messages that are sent out to your clients.
✨Tip: Manage what your clients receive by toggling messages ON or OFF for Email and SMS.
3. Click the ✎ icon next to the notification message you would like to edit
4. Here you can edit the content of the message
✨Tip: Use the Replaceable Fields to personalize your messages by automatically filling them with your client's details.
Revert back to the default messages at any time by clicking Restore Email Default.
5. Once finished editing your messages, click the Save Emails Options button
Your clients will now see your custom messages when you send a FileInvite.
🎉 Now you can use your voice to get your documents back in record time 🎉
😓 Messaging Malfunctions? Let us sort that for you in the chat bubble 😎